cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Sorry this is not available

H1uams
On our wavelength

I keep getting the same error message. 

Sorry - this isn’t available Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I've been trying for hours. The same failure on all IOS devices. Not used app for almost a year but version is up to date. Doesn’t  matter if using WiFi or mobile data.

Cannot even sign in. Checked account email and password are correct.

Any suggestions please

146 REPLIES 146

Thank you for your response @Evans1996.

Sorry to hear this has been an ongoing issue for you. We want to best help regarding this. Just to clarify, are you accessing this via TVGo app or via web link? Also do you have a current TV package with us? Have you been in contact with us prior to this?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It doesn’t work on either the app or website, 

yes I have a package and yes I’ve been in contact before on the phone and the only solution I was offered was to try changing the password

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @Evans1996

I'm so sorry to hear this, this is not the level of service we aim to provide and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can look into things for you and get this sorted. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

You won't get it sorted. All the people on this post with this issue still have the issue and how old is this post??? We all get incident reference numbers or PM'd but never ever happens! Don't waste your time!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Matt2706

Sorry to hear about this, is your issue with TVGo still ongoing now via all devices?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Yes, same error on all devices... for about 2 years now

Sorry to hear this is ongoing for your TVGO connection, when was the last date/time you received the error? So I can get this chased up for you

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi Did you get this fixed, i have the same problem

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @dazzer_pvfc,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post! We're here to help! 🙂

Would you be able to confirm if you're experiencing this issue on all devices? What error message are you receiving?

Are you able to sign into your TVGo account at all?

Have you been able to reboot devices, and uninstall and then reinstall the app to see if this can help you access it? Are you able to access TVGo from a web browser at all?

Please let us know so we can help look into this further for you.

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

P4UL420
On our wavelength

Good luck I raised this 5 weeks ago and still haven’t received a call back from VM ☹️

tried x2 iPhones iOS 14 and 15

tried a weblink from a laptop

reset password ( but know all ok as if I enter incorrect I get a different error message).

deleted app and reinstalled.

had devices removed from account so clean.

still the same I was told it had been passed to tech support team and would get a reply in 5 days, it’s now 5 weeks. Really bad customer service.