cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Sorry this is not available

H1uams
On our wavelength

I keep getting the same error message. 

Sorry - this isn’t available Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I've been trying for hours. The same failure on all IOS devices. Not used app for almost a year but version is up to date. Doesn’t  matter if using WiFi or mobile data.

Cannot even sign in. Checked account email and password are correct.

Any suggestions please

146 REPLIES 146

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Evans1996,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your TVGO,  are you getting the same error message as the thread? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

illandiml
Tuning in

Trying to sign in to Sky Sports app. Get the message “Oops” Can’t check your details just now try again later”

This has gone on for months. Have spent hours on online chat and phone calls and still no joy. So frustrating. Anyone have a similar experience or even better solved this problem. 

An IT Ticket with someone who will actually follow it up until the issue is resolved is what you need. 

I was told last week by the person on the helpline that he was raising a ticket but I don’t know how to check if he did or not. I would have expected it to have been working by now, but it isn’t.

not working tried 3 different browsers was fine last week nothing is working today 

cronjam
On our wavelength

Don’t hold out mate.

Probably around 2 years now and still no fix.

Scaaaaaaam

if only they would.. the absolute worst cs i have ever witnessed horrific 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @benga1875

Please allow 5 working days to receive a response to an IT ticket. We will keep you updated.

I'm sorry you feel this way about our customer service, if you wish to raise a complaint about this please visit virg.in/comcop

Kind regards,

Serena

fixed it myself and yes the cs support is unbelievable unless you get a uk based agent

Yes the same error message,

“Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment…”

it’s been well over a year!