cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Sorry this is not available

H1uams
On our wavelength

I keep getting the same error message. 

Sorry - this isn’t available Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I've been trying for hours. The same failure on all IOS devices. Not used app for almost a year but version is up to date. Doesn’t  matter if using WiFi or mobile data.

Cannot even sign in. Checked account email and password are correct.

Any suggestions please

146 REPLIES 146

I will pop you a PM now so I can look into this further for you @cronjam 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

cronjam
On our wavelength

Again no fix.. palmed off with an IT ticket number, most likely never to hear from anyone again.

Just have to keep raising the complaints 👍🏼

They can’t argue it if taken further now as have no leg to stand on.. charging for a service that they know they can’t fix. Criminals.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us 

I have just had a quick look over the ticket,  I can see that its assigned to the correct team and they are investigating further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

samrpiper
Tuning in

Last direct message I had on 4th May. Any idea where to go from here? 

Good morning, 

Sorry it's not worked, I've duplicated it my side. Password is **** so please log in and change it. 

I'll contact a colleague and report back when I know further

Kind regards

John

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

We are limited as to what we are able to do at the moment as the IT team are still investigating this further. 

As soon as we have any further information we will pop back here and let you know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

This has been under investigation by your IT team for months!!! It's a joke, you can't fix it, or you won't fix it... Every person who has complained about on this post should be offered compensation because your receiving monthly payments for services, one of which you cannot provide! Simple, progress this matter urgently to some organ grinders who can actually make something happen, we can't sign in to an App! How hard can it be to resolve??? 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I apricate the frustration this has caused @Matt2706

We can not offer compensation regarding this matter. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Yeah, it is crazy. It hasn't been working for me for over a year now, I just don't have the time or energy to spend dealing with the support team. We really should get some sort of compensation for it though, it's a core part of the service offering!

@Zak_M

You can actually, but you won't! You have failed on your side of terms and conditions with regard to providing services... I don't want to argue, just get it fixed be caused the frustration is has caused hundreds if not thousands of your under valued customers will have a detrimental effect on VM as a whole going forward when people start venting there frustrations on Social Media outlets and leaving you when their contracts are up, although they don't have to wait because you have failed as an SP!

Could you please contact me in regards to this error too, has been happening to me for around a year now - same error message as original post