cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Sorry this is not available

H1uams
On our wavelength

I keep getting the same error message. 

Sorry - this isn’t available Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I've been trying for hours. The same failure on all IOS devices. Not used app for almost a year but version is up to date. Doesn’t  matter if using WiFi or mobile data.

Cannot even sign in. Checked account email and password are correct.

Any suggestions please

146 REPLIES 146

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear this is ongoing for you @hurrahfox - however the screenshot provided indicates you're not signed in, do you still get the same error when signed in using your MyVM details? 

Tom 

That's the message I receive when trying to sign in! 😂

Something is just wrong somewhere along the line with my account. I can sign in to view my bills but TV GO app simply doesn't let me log in. As a Software Developer myself I've tried this multiple ways from using different browsers to typing in the password incase some sensitive validation was taking place. Every time it get's through initial validation and then throws an error message. Please pass this on or my details through to the developers so they can debug.

Please don't ask me to uninstall and reinstall the app 😉 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

@hurrahfox I won't ask you to do that I understand we've been through diagnostics already, it's just when you posted that screen-shot it jumped out at me, and your initial post that I responded to said the message comes up after signing in, so I just wanted to clear that up.

So just to confirm - when you click on the sign in button is when the above message appears?

As the previous IT ticket didn't help, everything profile-wise appears to be fine - I will need to raise this with the mods to see if we can escalate it for you. We can't contact the app team directly, it would be raised as higher-level IT ticket  and assigned to the relevant teams.

I'll need a few more details to do that though, so please look out for another PM.

Tom 

cronjam
On our wavelength

Hi,

Has anyone actually received a fix for this? Iv been having this issue for over a year now.. paying for a service I haven’t had for over a year!

Tried all the fixes that some people have put on here and not one of them has worked.. multiple devices, installing and re-installing etc etc.

Been ignored so many times I have given up.

Absolute scammers.

Hi @cronjam,

Sorry to hear you are still having issues with this. We have had a firmware update in recent weeks. 

Can you check you have the latest version/software please?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

cronjam
On our wavelength

I have checked this SO many times. Definitely the most up to date software and app on the most up to date device's. 

I have gone through this countless times and had countless tickets or whatever you want to call them set up with IT.

Terrible service as looks like so many other people now have the same issue. Looks like I’m wasting my time even writing this.

Exactly the same here - been going on for months but they gave up in the end, just have to accept it is never going to work!

cronjam
On our wavelength

Pretty awful.. they’re charging so much for a service that this is part of and have known about this issue for so long.. still haven’t bothered resolving/fixing anything.

It doesn’t sit right with me at all.

Just another company that knows it’s cheaper to ignore us than spend the money/time fixing the issue.

@cronjam, I can see you have spoken to my colleague via web messaging now regarding this. 

How did they leave things with you?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

cronjam
On our wavelength

Same as always, reset password etc, can’t fix and get palmed off.
Apparently it can’t be dealt with by that team and I need to call.. been on hold for 15 minutes now.