cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Sorry this is not available

H1uams
On our wavelength

I keep getting the same error message. 

Sorry - this isn’t available Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I've been trying for hours. The same failure on all IOS devices. Not used app for almost a year but version is up to date. Doesn’t  matter if using WiFi or mobile data.

Cannot even sign in. Checked account email and password are correct.

Any suggestions please

146 REPLIES 146

Hello @Katie_WT

Thank you for your attempts to help.

I can confirm that:

I am still getting the same message on the App and via Safari on my iPad. See two posts above. 
I am able to log on to MyVirginMedia using my credentials, the same credentials I use when attempting to logon to TVGo.

I have no access to Windows PC or laptop.

Regards,

Hi Katie,

yes, at first I could use it... But like I say, it hasn't worked for a long time now. I couldn't tell you how long though.

Thanks
Matt

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks so much for that extra bit of information - now whilst you all are having the same issues, we are having to raise these separately currently. Thankfully within your posts and from locating your accounts, we had all the information needed to raise the issue for investigation.

@ABChelmsford, yours has been raised under reference number INC000003643481

@Matt2706, yours has been raised under reference number INC000003643480

Once we have any updates, we'll be sure to pop back to the thread to keep you posted. If you want an update, we'll be happy to check it for you. Hopefully we'll have some answers for you both soon. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Brill, thanks Katie

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries at all @Matt2706 - hopefully we'll get some answers in a few days. 

I'll be back in the office from around 1pm next week so will check for updates. 

Stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

Hi Katie

Sorry I didn't see your message earlier

The good news is that this seems to be fixed 🙂 I tried logging in on the desktop and managed to, but when I then tried to watch Live TV it said that I had no devices registered. This was really odd as I've used the service on a few different devices before

So I deleted the app from my ipad then reinstalled it and was able to log in. I registered the ipad and then was able to watch it all okay

I've no idea what happened to my device details but they clearly had disappeared. Thank you for trying to help me, I hope that others might try this with some success too

leeandhollie
Joining in

Hi 

I found this thread when looking for a resolution to the same problem. 
Every time I try to view Virgin on the go via my PC I get the “sorry - this isn’t available. Sorry - we can’t play this at the moment” message. 
I have tried accessing through different internet browsers and the PC is running on windows 10. 
This has been happening for months now since the Virgin go update. 
Any ideas?

Thank you 

It doesn't work. Plain and simple.  Just doesn't. 

But Virgin won't admit it.  Presumably because then they'd owe you a refund, free time or whatever.

Hello @Katie_WT

Would you mind please providing an update and with ETA.

Regards

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @ABChelmsford

Thanks for your Private Message last week - I'm afraid we don't have any update as yet or have any timescale, I can only apologise. 

Please do feel free to post to the thread in future so any agent can check this for you and to avoid any delay. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team