cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Sorry this is not available

H1uams
On our wavelength

I keep getting the same error message. 

Sorry - this isn’t available Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I've been trying for hours. The same failure on all IOS devices. Not used app for almost a year but version is up to date. Doesn’t  matter if using WiFi or mobile data.

Cannot even sign in. Checked account email and password are correct.

Any suggestions please

146 REPLIES 146

Please can someone at support help to get this working for me - IOS 14.3 - all content is unavailable. Thanks and look forward to a personal message.

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, TW6,

Apologies for the delayed response, are you still getting the error? If so, I'll send you a PM.

Cheers,

Corey C

Yes - I am still having the same issue.

Please do DM me so that we can resolbve this ASAP.

I have the same error on  IOS and also similar on Windows 10.  It sends that the Windows app has been discontinued completely (it would have been nice if Virgin had bothered to tell us, agree all we are their paying customers) but the IOS app should still be working. This has been raised over a number of months in this forum and I don't recall once seeing that this had been resolved for anyone. 

Hi LenDurham,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with TVGO.

Can you please confirm which version of IOS you're using?

Alex_Rm

Hello, 

Please help.

I am trying to use TVGo on my iPad Pro, iOS 14.3, and I am unable to log on. 
I am getting the same message.
Note that I have re-installed the app and deleted history and cookies on the device. 
I have not been able to find any information on the forums or on help pages that provide resolution to this issue.

FBBCBB71-5D15-4403-B704-99B68AC0E42A.png

The worst aspect of this being Virgin's arrogant ignoring of the issue.  No explanation, no assistance and seemingly no attempt to put right something that we're paying and not getting.  

There are other providers who don't treat customers this way and I'm now looking around.

RonUK
Joining in

Hi at Virgin

could I also get some help to resolve this please? I’ve been having the same issue for months, I can’t log in using the App at all. Could a technician please contact me?

thank you

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post ABChelmsford and welcome to our community.

Is this over both the app and the web browser on the device?

How are other devices accessing this? 

Let us know, Emily.

Hello Emily.

I am only (trying to) use TVGo app on the iPad.

Note that I never attempted to use TVGo accessed via a browser.
My reason is that the App, when it works, should not be only easy to use but more user friendly  

My iPad is logged on my virgin ViFi hub.

Regards,