cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Sorry this is not available

H1uams
On our wavelength

I keep getting the same error message. 

Sorry - this isn’t available Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I've been trying for hours. The same failure on all IOS devices. Not used app for almost a year but version is up to date. Doesn’t  matter if using WiFi or mobile data.

Cannot even sign in. Checked account email and password are correct.

Any suggestions please

146 REPLIES 146

Hello? - you still there?

Hi there,

Sorry, the resolution is going to require access to the account and therefore needs to be taken privately.  If you wish to share the resolution once we have fixed this for you, that's great.  

Regards

Lee

Have PM’d you 

Thanks, I have responded to that.

Regards

Lee

YorkieIlkley,

Did you get a fix?

nah, cos my muppet mate doesn’t have a Tv package (he’s only got broadband)

the Virgin guy was super quick and efficient though 

Williams9696
Joining in

Hi,

I have been having this issue for weeks on apple devices (iPhone and iPad, both software’s fully up to date). Received error message is the same as in photo attached for every single channel.

Thanks4A3F0E93-55BF-4294-90A0-F3E60D79968E.png

I can’t even get signed in.

Hi Williams9696, 

thanks for posting on our forums about this, I am sorry you're having this issue with your TV GO. 

Can you please try reinstalling the app on your phone and let us know if this rectifies the issue please? 

Thanks, 

Megan_L

Hello,

I have been getting the same message 'Sorry - this isnt available' for 4 weeks and the issue still hasnt been fixed. 

We use TvGo over a few devices, all different, however the message is the same on all devices. We are not over the device limit and are not trying to watch at the same time.

I also have been unable to access Skysports as it isn't showing up on my TvGo even though I have the best package available. This is a clear fault as i have been able to watch it in the past.

Please would you help.

All the best,

N.S

2020-11-07 (2).png