cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Log-In

DJC1985
Tuning in

Hi team, I am currently unable to sign-in to TV Go, either via the app on my iPhone or via a Chrome browser on my laptop.

The app on my phone displays the error:

Not Allowed; Oops - the service isn't available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times but to no avail.

On my laptop, I receive the following message:

Oops, that hasn't worked!; Sign in is not currently possible. Please check back soon.

Please can someone and advise? 

Thanks, David

21 REPLIES 21

FF20A072-6903-4987-804E-1D0CFF9A1764.png

 Hi Jodi, yes that’s correct, I just tried again, please see attached screenshot.

Thanks, David 

Many thanks for the screen shot David,

I am going to pop you over a private message to take dome details from you and get this reported. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regard Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Great security has been passed David,

Here is your IT ticket reference P011204034. It normally takes between 5-7 working days for our IT team to et back to us, however this may be sooner.

If you would like any updates in the meantime, please come back to us through this channel and any member of the team can check this for you. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Just a quick note DJC1985.

I have now raised an IT ticket and sent you your reference number via private message. This normally takes between 5-7 working days for the team to get back to us. If I have any response sooner, I will post back to you, if you wish for an update you can use the reference number and any member of the team will be able to check this for you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Understood thanks for your help Jodi

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @DJC1985

Thanks, we're happy to help! I have checked for an update on the IT ticket and there's no further news as of yet but we will continue to keep you posted 🙂

Kind regards,

Serena

Ok thanks for the update Serena

Thanks for coming back to us @DJC1985, I know this was yesterday that you last got an update but I have checked and we have no further updates at the moment. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Guys what is the latest here please? This is getting ridiculous that I can't use the full suite of applications that I'm paying for...it's been nearly 3 months since installation. 

Thanks, David

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DJC1985,

So sorry to see this issue with our app has not been resolved yet for you.

I am happy to help you, please find my PM and reply so I can share more info with you there.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs