cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Log-In

DJC1985
Tuning in

Hi team, I am currently unable to sign-in to TV Go, either via the app on my iPhone or via a Chrome browser on my laptop.

The app on my phone displays the error:

Not Allowed; Oops - the service isn't available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times but to no avail.

On my laptop, I receive the following message:

Oops, that hasn't worked!; Sign in is not currently possible. Please check back soon.

Please can someone and advise? 

Thanks, David

21 REPLIES 21

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DJC1985,

Thank you for your post. I can see that you are speaking with my colleague over Private Message.

We do ask that all conversations are kept to one contact and that multiple threads are not created. 

If you speak with my colleague they can look into this further for you.

^Martin

Hello Martin, I am speaking with your colleague about a totally separate issue, hence this thread was created for this issue specifically...

Let me know how best to proceed please...

Thanks, David

Hi @DJC1985

We'll continue the conversation via public forums so we can troubleshoot the issue for others as well.

Can you confirm that your iPhone IOS is up to date? Can you try any other mobile device?

Does it work on any other browser other than Chrome? If not, do you get the same error message or something different?
Are you able to sign into your MyVM online account and app okay? 

Are you using your primary account information to sign in? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

thHi Carley, 

Yes iOS is up to date, have tried on two separate iPhones and an iPad, all with the same result.

I've also tried on the laptop, using both Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers. 

I can sign into MyVirginMedia app (and website via browser) without any issues, and confirmed I am using the primary account information. 

Thanks, David 

Thanks for coming back to us DJC1985,

Can we ask if you have ever been able to sign in to your TVGO app? We may have to reset all device connected for you and see if this allows you to log back in.

As you have already tried different devices and web browsers with no luck but logging in to your MVM works with no issues, this will be the next step.

If you're happy for me to do this, let me know and I will pop you over a private message to take some details and get this reset for you. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hey Jodi - thanks for your message; that’s correct, I have never been able to log in to TvGo, I am happy to proceed with resetting as you suggest.

Thanks, David 

Great thanks for coming back to me DJC1985.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details and we can get this reset for you. Pease click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi DJC1985,

Apologies for the late reply. Please let me know if you were able to re-register, your devices and that the TVGO is now working for you. I did send you the registration link on a private message, but have also placed it on here incase any other community members need it. https://www.virginmedia.com/help/tv/how-to-use-virgin-tv-go-app.

Kind regards Jodi.

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Sorry to hear this hasn't worked David,

I thought this may have resolved the issue. If this is the case I will raise an IT issue.

Are you still getting the message "Not Allowed; Oops - the service isn't available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes"

Kind regards Jodi.