cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv go

Pnefc317
Tuning in

Can not watch any on demand on TV go says I need to upgrade when I'm on the ultimate oomph bundle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Pnefc317, thanks for your confirmation this is all sorted via PM.

I'm just responding publucly now to confirm this is fixed, for the benefits of the thread.

Great that I could help and please let me know if you need any support in the future!

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you provide a screenshot of this happening, which would also provide a specific example of a programme...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pnefc317, sorry to hear of your issues with TV Go! Hopefully we can help get to the bottom of this for you. 

To identify the issue if you can please give us a little more information with these questions:

1) Have you ever had TV GO working with your current login details and information?

2) Which device are you using the TV GO app on? 

3) Is TV GO working for you on any other device?

4) Have you tried deleting and re-installing the app?

5) Have you tried logging out and back in, or resetting your password?

6) Do you get an error code or message when the error happens? (If possible to post an image of this error this will be incredibly useful!) 

Thank you for your co-operation! All the best. 

Molly

Hiya

1 I have had it working before

2 3 Android and 1 Windows

3 no

4 I have done no change

5 tried that on all off them no luck

6 no error code just says to watch this call virgin to upgrade

All I can do is watch live TV on the app

Screenshot_20220404-210901_Virgin TV Go.jpg

Hi @Pnefc317, thanks for your reply and answers to our questions.

That does seem a little strange, apologies - does this happen on all episodes of 9-1-1 Lone Star for you, or is it all episodes? Is this affecting other types of shows for you too or just 9-1-1 Lone Star?

I see you've been trying on the app, so can you please try on the web browser version here to see if this helps?

Many thanks

Tom_W

it happens on all on demand on TV go

also happens on the website it just days I have to upgrade 

Hi @Pnefc317 thanks for your reply.

Final question before we take things further - does the on-demand work on your actual TV set top box?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Yes