Menu
Scragster187
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Tv go app suddenly unable to log in

Hi,

I am no longer able to log into the TV go app. I have deleted the app and reinstalled and tried over multiple devices. I can still access other Virginmedia apps and the website using my details so I know my password etc is right. The error message suggests I am trying to log in with a sub account but that is absolutely not the case. Having looked at other threads it appears yiu may have disabled people logging in with blue yonder accounts. If this is the case it would have been nice no know and to be told how to fix it. As I work away a lot of my usage is via the app and being without it is a real pain. I’d be grateful if you could let me know how to fix this. 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv go app suddenly unable to log in

Blueyonder accounts have not been locked out of TV Go on mass.  I still use my primary blueyonder address to successfully access it.

A number of recent posts have indicated that some users have not been using their primary username despite believing that to be the case.

It is easy to check what your primary username is here:

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Scragster187
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Graham, 

Thanks for try to help but as I state in my post but as I state it is absolutely not the case that I am not using the primary account.  As I also state I am able to log into all the other apps and through the website that need you to use the primary account so th

0 Kudos
GrannyJean
Tuning in
Message 4 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Same problem here - I don't have any sub accounts.........

Eddiexl5ufo
Tuning in
Message 5 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi i get the same message for the last 4 days. Tried resetting everything but i know i am on the main mail account. I think VM have made some tweaks and messed things up. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scragster187,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry you are still having issues with our TV Go app , this was a known issue which has now been resolved, please can

Can you confirm you are using the same log in details you use when logging into your online account ?

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it?

Could you please try to log in now if unable and have tried the above please come back to us.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi GrannyJean,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry you are still having issues with our TV Go app , this was a known issue which has now been resolved, please can

Can you confirm you are using the same log in details you use when logging into your online account ?

Could you please try to log in now if unable and have tried the above please come back to us.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Eddiexl5ufo,

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Eddiexl5ufo
Tuning in
Message 9 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Still not working. Have deleted app again. My login to main works in main site and i know its right. Still message says using a sub account. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried to uninstall it today as this has only just been resolved.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos