cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv go app judders

BrettSwift
On our wavelength

Have a new Samsung A7 tablet using Android 10. When I try to watch anything on the TV go app it judders. My signal is strong. I have no issues with Netflix or Amazon. I have uninstalled and re installed but still judders. Any advice would be helpful 

43 REPLIES 43

Hi SkyBlues90,

Thanks for reaching out to us, as advised I have fed this back however I haven't heard anything back as yet, as soon as I do I will add a update.

Regards

Paul.

Hey any feedback yet?

Hi SkyBlues90,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry  I haven't been able to find any issues which may be causing this.

Regards

Paul.

I'm struggling to determine your comment. Are you aware of the issue or can you not see any issues regarding this issue?

Hi SkyBlues90,

Thanks for replying, I'll take you details and send it over to IT for you. Just to clarify this is a:

model: Samsung A7

What is the version of the app (this is at the bottom of the Settings window of the app):

Does the jutter happen on WIFI, mobile data or both?

Cheers,

Corey C

Corey C

This isnt just SkyBlues90 with this issue. There are a number of us. I have (as have others) given details of the problem and the device a number of times but it goes quiet then another moderator asks exactly the same question. 

If you take time to read this thread you'll find detailed information as to the issue and that guys who clearly have an understanding firmly believe it's an App issue and not the device as constantly stated by yourselves.

Please advise asap, this really has been dragging on now and it feels like it's being passed around with no attempt to resolve. 

I assume you have an A7 that you're running the app on with no issues ? 

Judders with all wifi etc. 

Screenshot_20210115-180617_Virgin TV Go.jpg

I've posted several times about this.

Current Version
2.3.55 Prod

Happens on several different Wifi.

I'm using the same App on a older MOTO G right now and it's working fine.

Multiple posts here explaining the same Issue.

I was already told this had been reported higher up. Would love to see some proof?

Report came back very generic and nothing is ever reported or proved that this is even looked into.

@Paul_DN can we have some information from the Initial report. Your feedback is extremely bland.

Good morning

A ticket has been raised with IT, under reference F008741244

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

What does the reference have to do with us? Can we check the progress somewhere?