cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv go app judders

BrettSwift
On our wavelength

Have a new Samsung A7 tablet using Android 10. When I try to watch anything on the TV go app it judders. My signal is strong. I have no issues with Netflix or Amazon. I have uninstalled and re installed but still judders. Any advice would be helpful 

43 REPLIES 43

Hi,Alex

No difference, still stutters. As mentioned previously its interesting that the app works perfectly on my S8 phone using android 9. 

I'd suggest it means there's a definite problem using android 10 ?

Brett

Hi BrettSwift,

Thank you for coming back to us, it does point towards the device rather that the actual app, 

Regards

Paul.

Paul, 

I disagree, having found that a number of other subscribers have exactly the same issue it would seem more likely that your app running on android 10 is the issue and not the device itself.

Brett 

Hi Brett,

I will look into that for you, it isn't something I am aware of.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul. 

I have commented on this thread as well which an other user has created with exactly the same issue.

Screenshot_20201229-133823_Chrome.jpg

Hi Brett,

I have had a look into this for you I can see a lot of others reporting the samne this, I will look further into this for you.

Regards

Paul.

Thanks Paul

Appreciate any help

Exact same issue here. Exact same tablet. Galaxy A7 running Android 10. Please can this be looked into. Every other streaming app works flawlessly. Including running H.265 4K HEVC files over Plex so this issue is 100% down to the app. This hardware can more than support Streaming on the TV go app.

Second that the App works fine on a older Moto G4 that’s several years old. It looks like the issue is with the APP on this specific tablet on Android 10. I've done all the usual. Delete/Reinstall App, Reset Tablet, Different Wifi, Battery Modes. This is a new tablet and there have been several posts already on this topic.

Similar Issues

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Samsung-A7-tablet/m-p/4527348

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Virgin-TV-go-app/m-p/4525748

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

It looks like Paul has already raised this as an error, we'll update you when we know more.

Thanks, Emily.

Hopefully this gets looked into.