cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv go app judders

BrettSwift
On our wavelength

Have a new Samsung A7 tablet using Android 10. When I try to watch anything on the TV go app it judders. My signal is strong. I have no issues with Netflix or Amazon. I have uninstalled and re installed but still judders. Any advice would be helpful 

43 REPLIES 43

Murdock_Bassi
On our wavelength
Does it do the same when you download a programme and play it in airplane mode?

Hi, yeah just downloaded and switched to airplane mode to watch. Still stutters

ModTeam

Hi All, 

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with our TV Go app.

• Is there a problem with all downloaded programmes?
  • If not, could you provide specifics (name of show, series, episode etc)

Thanks,

Community Moderation Team 

Hi, yes all channels & downloads. 

As I say I have uninstalled and re installed. Ixhave no problems with other streaming services. I have sat with my tablet 2 foot away from my hub. No difference.

My device is a brand new A7 Samsung tablet running android 10

As a note, I have added TV Go to my galaxy s8 phone running Android 9. TV go works perfectly OK on there. Clearly would seem to be Android 10 the app doesn't like ?

Following advice on a different  thread I looked to see if the battery saving feature was turned on, It wasn't but when I enabled 'High performance battery mode' TV to Go became less jerky and was watchable for the first time

Might help you to pinpoint the issue and allow the Developers to fix the issue

Thanks, where do I find that setting ?

Unfortunately I don't have that setting on my machine. Screenshot_20201220-221511_Device care.jpg

Hi BrettSwift,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues using the TVGO app, 

Can you please try turning off Adaptive Power saving, and let me know if this makes any difference?

Alex_Rm