cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv anywhere

sharonyoung
Tuning in

I can’t watch some of my channels now on my laptop it was all fine till about a week ago and now it just keeps saying can’t play video when I click on the channel… the only one that works is BBC1 😳 I use Microsoft edge as a browser can any one help

7 REPLIES 7

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sharonyoung.

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your TV go service on your laptop. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Just to confirm, how long has this issue been ongoing? How are you accessing TV go? Also, does this issue occur when using alternative browsers and devices? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It only happens on my laptop the iPad is fine it’s been going on for 2 weeks now I use Microsoft edge browser 

Hi sharonyoung, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

It would be great if you can come back to us with the following: 

• When clicking on the channels to watch the live channels, what error message do you get?
  • Do you have the same issues when trying to access the channels on another browser?
  • Have you recently updated the browser or made any changes on your laptop? 
  • Can you provide a screenshot of the error you are getting?

Let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have not tried a different browser the message I get is sorry this is unavailable at the moment please try again , what weird is it flashes for a second as if it is going to play but then just stops and the message comes up , it was all perfectly fine up until two weeks ago !!!!

Thanks for getting back to us sharonyoung

Are you able to test another browser? 

Alex_Rm

I have now tried Google chrome and it is just the same 😡

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us. 

Please could you clear your Catch & cookies on your Microsoft browser? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M