cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv Go won’t connect

Tp50
Tuning in

Any answers to this tried everything on the forum. I’m connected to the same network 

FFC57000-7408-4F5D-BDFD-3F9A7DDAE3FA.png

10 REPLIES 10

Tp50
Tuning in

Seems to be a long standing issue and is the same on all devices in my household.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should ensure that the TV 360 is set to Fast Start in the System settings.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Thanks, but fast start is already selected. Doesn’t work even if it’s on

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you go into settings on the Virgin TV Go app and screenshot the Diagnostics page? Looking for valid local IP addresses for your device and the TV 360.

See the attached from my iPad:

A72D3FA7-9C20-47DD-A14B-31CFF04705EB.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hi, copy below

E9759F0C-9338-4199-8158-4EC9B63E95C8.png

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You appear to have a variant of a bug called the CPE IP Unknown bug.

I’ve not seen your variant before as I only have one TV 360 and you appear to have two, neither of which appears to have had their local IP address established.

All I can suggest is you wait here for the Virgin Media staff to reach your thread and comment further.

Thanks Ernie. Hopefully they will contact me soon.

Hey Tp50, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear you are having some TV GO issues.

Please can you try deleting the app and reinstalling making sure its on the latest software update.

Also is this happening on TV GO on the app and online or just one or the other? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Have done all of that and it doesn’t work. Only use on the app. I have read the threads regarding this and there seems to be no solution. 

I’ve rebooted everything, deleted and reinstalled app. Nothing in the threads works and by the looks of it there are many more with the same issue. 

problem is across all devices, iOS and android.

regards, Adam