cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv Control app constantly buffering

iand5
Tuning in

I have I have exactly the same problem as others but with an android box and it hasn't sorted itself..
Installed, reinstalled, cleared caches, all other streaming apps (BBC, ITVX etc) work fine but it keeps buffering on both recorded programmes and trying to watch live tv (when it has to record as it goes................)
Just want it to work with the recorded programmes,
Really fed up.
Ian 

26 REPLIES 26

Nope, not relevant to the problem.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the responses there,

Apologies for the issue still being present, to clarify are all devices facing the same issue?

Let us know,

Kain

As I have said a few times, all the other devices function fine in the same spot with the same wifi. This was working fine until recently,

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for any confusion,

The question was with regards to the Control App, is it more than one device that cannot access it?

Regards,

Kain

As I have said a few times, all the other devices function fine in the same spot with the same wifi. This was working fine until recently,

Thank you for popping back to us @iand5 have you been able to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app at all? 

As mentioned previously yes.....

Hi @iand5, can you please confirm the device that you're struggling to use this service with?

I think @newapollo may have hit the nail on the head with the first response to your post.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Its an android 11 box that has been working well. It works with every streaming app (free and paid for) I have, has been working well with virgin control but has just started buffering with this one app. 
He did not hit the nail on the head as it wouldn't have been working fine, would it?

I'm sorry @iand5 as newapollo has stated the app is not made to work with android boxes in the UK, although it may have worked in the past, we cannot guarantee it will after updates.

We are sorry again for this.