cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many devices registered on Virgin TV Go

Curtleybwl
Joining in

Every time I go through to Sky Sports to watch it tells me that I've got too many devices registered. I've tried every which way to remove/mange devices using the community forum but not able to do it. I'm freaking out. Please could someone tell me how to get shot of all devices registered on my account. Thanks everyone. Greg 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Curtleybwl

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Please click this link - https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en/settings/device-management.html - sign in to it and then go to 'device management'. Then on that section 'manage my SKY devices'

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Curtleybwl

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Please click this link - https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en/settings/device-management.html - sign in to it and then go to 'device management'. Then on that section 'manage my SKY devices'

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Curtleybwl
Joining in

Thanks John, I must have done this a hundred times. It takes me to my device list with no option to replace or delete the device. The right hand side is 'greyed' out and there's no option for Sky anywhere. This has been my only real issue with Virgin since installation. Any more suggestions please?

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Curtleybwl

Thanks for your reply

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more details, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs