cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This content is not available in your region

MisterBran
Joining in

I can't watch any content on my PC or tablet since a couple of days.  I'm getting the above mentioned error.  I'm currently on business in the EU and have never had a problem before.  Has the coverage in the EU been blocked because of Brexit?

13 REPLIES 13

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

EU roaming for Virgin TV apps stopped on the 31st December / 1st January.

TV Go, Sky Sports and the Virgin Store apps can now only be used in the UK. For TV Go you can download content in the UK to watch offline outside of the UK.

There is no change to Virgin Mobile roaming for using your plan in the EU.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hi MisterBran,

I'm afraid what @BenMcr has provided is correct and you may not watch the content when outside the UK due to the recent legal changes and I'm sorry about this.

Thanks,

Lisa

On my android device I am also see this message can I do anything to overcome this I am only in the UK

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Madams130,

Apologies for the delayed response. Has the error message been resolved since your post?

If you are getting a regional error and you are in the UK, it's very likely you are connecting through a VPN. Are you able to confirm this?

Cheers,

Corey C

No VPN just on my android device

Hi Madams130

Thanks for coming back to us. Is this everything or specific programs?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

All programs 

Thanks Madams130.

How strange - have you always had this issue when using TV GO? If not, when did it start? 

Can you think of anything that changed around the time that you started to get this error code, which could be the cause? 

Do you also get this error from other devices?

Thanks,

Beth

Beth

The decent thing to do will be all the operators to come up with a solution to this and make the go apps work in the EU as before.

We are paying customers! We spend time in the EU while still paying for the services which we don't use in the UK while we are abroad. 

This is not a technical issue but a matter of negotiation, working things out, and above all, good will to do this.

Is Virgin Media working on this problem?