cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVGo app

Helen2021
Tuning in

Since upgrading to TV360 this week I am unable to access the TVGo app on my iPad. Get the same error message as loads of other people on here. Been on the phone for hours and on watsapp chats and no nearer to resolving . HELP!! 

41 REPLIES 41

Thank you Helen…an my issues began when I upgraded to the 360 too…I await a fix…

Hi patrickKX2,

Thank you for coming back to me, which IOS version is on your iPad?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, The latest version which is 15.2

We had the last eat IOS. It’s not a problems with the ipad…. We went through all that with IT. It let my son sign into his account ok on it. It’s a problem with the account … they need to reset the account but unfortunately you have to go through a very long winded and persistent chain of phone calls etc if you ever want it sorted. I wasn’t giving up but think alot of people do 

good luck 

Hi Helen, I truly appreciate your comments and thoughts…I will reconsider my way forward on this issue…most kindly, Patrick 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us with that information @patrickKX2

Do you already have an IT ticket raised regarding this? If so please could you provide this to us? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak,  When I spoke to customer services…I was made aware that there is no support for the TVGo app…I was encouraged to react with the community Forum…so no I do not have a IT ticket.  Kindly, Patrick 

Hi IT support helped us so persist with them. They raised several tickets for us where it was escalated several times 

Thank you Helen…your have inspired me to persist…

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @patrickKX2

I can raise it. I will need to pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information

Kind regards,

Zak_M