cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVGo app

Helen2021
Tuning in

Since upgrading to TV360 this week I am unable to access the TVGo app on my iPad. Get the same error message as loads of other people on here. Been on the phone for hours and on watsapp chats and no nearer to resolving . HELP!! 

41 REPLIES 41

Still haven’t heard back from you and still not resolved . Can you give any update, just keeps getting passed from one dept to the next . 
thanks 

Hi Helen2021,

I hope you've had a lovely Christmas and New Year!

I'm still looking into this for you and can see that the issue is still under investigation. The team have asked if you can please provide timestamps of when the issue is replicated? If you can please try signing into TV GO and let us know the time stamps of when you've tried and got an error, that would be great.

Many thanks

Beth

Beth

I don’t really know what you mean. We have tried logging in hundred of times from around the beginning of Novemeber

Hi @Helen2021

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I can see you're already communicating via PM with my colleague Beth_G - would you be able to reply to the latest message please?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have experienced the same issues with the TV Go app on my iPad and over months now…what is the resolve to be expected?

We have now had it resolved after two months. IT had to delete our account and re instate it. Appallingly took them two months to work this out. 

Hi Helen,

We are sorry to hear it took 2 Months to get this resolved Via our I T team, apologies again for any inconvenience caused, if you have any further issues or queries please do not hesitate to reach back out?

Regards

Paul.

Hi patrickKX2,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear our TV Go app isn't working on your laptop and for any inconvenience this is causing, is this working on other devices?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, My issues are with my IPad…what are your thoughts? Thank you, Patrick 

Hi my issues were with our iPad too, and started when we upgraded to 360 tv. We stuck it out with IT and eventually got it sorted. Apparently only the very top line support are able to delete accounts and re instate them , which is what they had to do to finally sort it. Hope you get yours sorted