cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVGo app on iPhone shows no record option for V360 box

andrewmills
Joining in

Hi, this is my first time posting and am not overly familiar with the deeper technical details of the V360 setup but I’m wondering if anyone can help me.  I am trying to use the TV Go app as a remote on my phone and also to be able to set recordings.  But for some reason neither of these options are available to me in my app.  

Any help would be very much appreciated

Thanks
Millsy

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Millsy,

I hope the following helps.

Sorry I can't provide screenshots for using it on ios devices, I only have android devices.

There is a youtube video which shows the TVGO app in operation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxsHtj2EhEE 

You can control your Virgin TV 360 box from your device with the TV Go app. Here’s how:

• For iOS, tap the Connect to TV icon at the top right hand side of the screen.
  • For Android, go the main menu > Guide > My Shows > Manage > Info > Remote Control

On my andoid devices there is an icon that looks like a TV with a remote control infornt of it in the top right hand corner, next to the search (looking glass)  icon Clicking on that allows me to connect to my 360 boxes, and on the next screen I can click on the remote control icon in the top right hand corner and this brings up the directional control button, along with a menu button, keyboard etc.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @andrewmills, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you're having with the recording on the TV 360 setup.
May I ask if the advice given to you by @newapollo has assisted and whether or not it has worked?
Let us know and we can go on from there.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs