cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVGo: Sorry - We can’t play this at the moment

SimonPB
Joining in

Seen similar messages and tried the suggestions but still no joy…

Can watch a programme through the App but when I go back to the live menu to watch something else I get this message on every channel.

I have deleted the App & cleared down history, cookies etc… still doesn’t work?!

HP Envy, Windows 11, version 21H2

Normal TV works fine & the App works fine on my iPhone.

Getting very frustrating…

5 REPLIES 5

SimonPB
Joining in

Supplementary: I have also now tried via the Chrome browser and it does the same thing…?!

Kozey546
Joining in

@SimonPB wrote:

Seen similar messages and tried the suggestions but still no joy…

Can watch a programme through the App but when I go back to the live menu to watch something else I get this message on every channel.

I have deleted the App & cleared down history, cookies etc… still doesn’t work?!

HP Envy, Windows 11, version 21H2

Normal TV works fine & the App works fine on my iPhone.

Getting very frustrating…    myEHtrip.com

While watching Virgin TV on my PC i get message "Sorry - we can't play this at the moment" I log on using Chrome at I am able to watch all channels. I have spoken to Virgin Tech Support who could not give any explanation. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi @SimonPB, thank you for posting to bring this to our attention!

Sorry to hear of this issue whilst trying to use TV go on your device.

Would you be able to try resetting your password for the My Virgin Media account at let us know if this resolves the issue?

All the best. 

Molly

Apologies for the delayed response but I have been experimenting over the weekend and your suggestion seems to have resolved the issue. Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SimonPB,

That's great to hear! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help going forward. 🙂

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs