cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVGO error service unavailable please try in a few minutes

P4UL420
On our wavelength

Hi

I am no longer able to access my TVGO this was working perfectly I have been trying off and on for the past 2 weeks but still NG.

noticed other boards had the same issue just wondering if this had finally been resolved and what to do as i have un installed and reinstalled the app and confirmed my iOS (14.6)

I can login to my account successfully so I know my details are correct.

error: oops this service isn’t available at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes.

can someone please message to to resolve from VM

thanks

17 REPLIES 17

It can take up to 5 working days for IT tickets to be investigated full and resolved P4UL420, they will be working on tis as soon as there is an update the team will let you know.

Rob

P4UL420
On our wavelength

Thanks Rob

they called me Monday and said they would call back in 20 minutes, 2 days later still no call back. Customer service is shocking, service used to be pretty good but definitely lacking now.

Hi P4UL420

Can you update your iOS to 14.8 for me, to see if updated phone software fixes this?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

P4UL420
On our wavelength

Hi John 

I have completed the iOS update and tried again still the same.

I have also tried the TVGO link sent by VM via my laptop and get the exact same message.

regards Paul

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @P4UL420,

Does the TV go app work on any other device? Like an android? 

The laptop app does not work anymore as far as I am aware, Have you tried it on a tablet? 

Please let me know.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

P4UL420
On our wavelength

Hi Hayley

i have tried a tablet, another iPhone and the weblink supplied by virgin media on a laptop all come back with the same message.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

So sorry to hear this @P4UL420, I appreciate this must be frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can look into things for you.

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

P4UL420
On our wavelength

Hi
thank you I have just messaged you

regards Paul