cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVGO error service unavailable please try in a few minutes

P4UL420
On our wavelength

Hi

I am no longer able to access my TVGO this was working perfectly I have been trying off and on for the past 2 weeks but still NG.

noticed other boards had the same issue just wondering if this had finally been resolved and what to do as i have un installed and reinstalled the app and confirmed my iOS (14.6)

I can login to my account successfully so I know my details are correct.

error: oops this service isn’t available at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes.

can someone please message to to resolve from VM

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

P4UL420
On our wavelength

Hi

i have deleted and reinstalled I have also installed fresh on my wife’s iPhone and get the same message.VM also sent a link so I could try from laptop, again NG

VM this evening removed my registered devices, had me delete/reinstall the app and login back in, still NG, now escalated to their tech team.

with some many people reporting the same issue there must be an underlying issue.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

17 REPLIES 17

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is that on the app in general.. or on specific channels/programmes?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

P4UL420
On our wavelength

Hi

it is at login I have tried various channels also, always the same message whether I login straight away or select the channel and get the login from there.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi P4UL420,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂
I am sorry you are having issues with your TVGO, can you try logging via a desktop/laptop or trying on other devices ?

Zoie

P4UL420
On our wavelength

Hi Zoie 
I have tried another device and get the exact same message when I try to sign in, I have entered an incorrect password on purpose as a test and I do get incorrect Password message so I know the one I am using for my account is correct.

I have read on forums that TV GO had to be removed and then readded for it to work again, are you able to do this?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@P4UL420 wrote:

I have read on forums that TV GO had to be removed and then readded for it to work again, are you able to do this?

You can uninstall & reinstall the TV Go app using your device settings, it's not something VM need to do.

Or you can try deleting the app cache as a simpler fix first. The exact location of these menus will vary between Android & iOS

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

P4UL420
On our wavelength

Hi

i have deleted and reinstalled I have also installed fresh on my wife’s iPhone and get the same message.VM also sent a link so I could try from laptop, again NG

VM this evening removed my registered devices, had me delete/reinstall the app and login back in, still NG, now escalated to their tech team.

with some many people reporting the same issue there must be an underlying issue.

Hi @P4UL420 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your TV Go.  Can you please advise when the I.T was raised?

Regards

Lee_R

P4UL420
On our wavelength

Hi Lee

do you mean the ticket for tech support?

This was raised yesterday currently still waiting for a call back.

P4UL420
On our wavelength

And still waiting for a call back 😡