cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVGO device list reset required please.

roy247
Community elder

Can one of the nice forum team please reset my device list please, I have just got a new chromebook and replaced one of the 5 listed devices with the chromebook, it now shows as a listed device but when I try and watch something I get asked to replace one of my registered devices.

Thank you.

chromebook.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @roy247, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are not able to watch TV GO on the new device. You can change devices 3 times a month so if you follow the replace device option shown on the screenshot you can remove one of your other devices.

You can find out more information about this here.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan_B,

I have already replaced one of my devices and my new device is registered, but when I try and watch something on the newly registered device it is asking me to remove a device again.

Hi Nathan_B,

I seem to have resolved the problem, I was showing as having 6 devices registered so deleted 2, I then registered my chromebook with a different name and replaced my desktop pc and it now works. 🙂

Don't know if having too many Sky devices was part of the problem or not.

Just need Sky to support chromebooks now so I can watch live sport on it. 😞 

roy247
Community elder

@roy247 wrote:

Hi Nathan_B,

I seem to have resolved the problem, I was showing as having 6 devices registered so deleted 2, I then registered my chromebook with a different name and replaced my desktop pc and it now works. 🙂

Don't know if having too many Sky devices was part of the problem or not.

Just need Sky to support chromebooks now so I can watch live sport on it. 😞 

That should have read I had 6 devices registered on Sky, 3 of which I don't have or use anymore so I deleted 2, I don't know if this was causing any conflicts.