cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV to Go maximum permitted Device registration - Google Chrome

Murdock_Bassi
On our wavelength

This afternoon I suddenly received the Maximum number of devices reached while I was just changing channels, I've been watching TV all morning without an issue. Can someone reset my device counter and also advise whether this is a know issue where device registration is required on a currently registered device without a cache clear? 

• Approximately when did the problem start? - 3 weeks ago
  • The model and version/OS of the device and browser causing this issue - Win 10 - Chrome Version 108.0.5359.125 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Do you manually clear cache/cookies or have a program that does this after each session? - I have not cleared my cache in months or have an app that does without my permission
  • Does it happen more than 3 times per month? (Meaning you need our help to get additional reset slots) - This has just reached the maximum number of devices, the last time I had to register a new device was several weeks ago

Thank you in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Murdock_Bassi
On our wavelength

Can a Moderator please DM me to reset my Device registrations ASAP please

Hi Murdock_Bassi,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been a while, when you are watching TV Go Via Windows if you delete the Cookies this makes it forget the log in and each time you us it, it looks like a different device each time, we are unable to reset the Tv Go Devices however this will be reset on Sunday 01/01/23 as this is a new Month.

Moving forward, to stop this happening change the settings so the Cookies aren't deleted Automatically.

Regards

Paul.

The issue I am having is that in Google Chrome I am not deleting cookies and it still asks for me to register a new decive more than 3 times a month