Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV go not working.

Bordo14
Joining in

Like so many on this forum, I am unable to login to the TV Go app

I've tried using the Android app

I've tried using the website (https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html)

I can access my billing account fine

I can access sky sports fine, however I can't log into TV go. It states incorrect password or email. 

Can someone from the support team work whatever magic was done for the other posts please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Bordo14

You would need to use the login details of the primary account holder to access Virgin TVGO. Can you confirm that you are using the primary account to try and access. Also can you also confirm you have not moved home recently? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bordo14, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue logging in to TV Go. 

As the error is showing the username or password as incorrect, can you please try resetting your password via My VM please? 

To do this sign in to My VM and go to My Profile. In here you can update the password. Once you have done this, please open TV Go either in a browser or the app and try logging in using the new details. 

As a side note, make sure you are typing the details in and not relying on auto fill details as these can sometimes add a space which makes the information incorrect. 

Pop back and let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for the reply. I have tried resetting the password and also adding a new email to the account. When I go to change the password it comes up with an a error on virgin page saying oops something went wrong. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Bordo14,

Welcome back, thanks for the update.

When I used your forums details it brought up a non active account, have you moved home recently?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

It would be under my partner account. What information would you require and I can provide this. 

Thanks

Hi @Bordo14

You would need to use the login details of the primary account holder to access Virgin TVGO. Can you confirm that you are using the primary account to try and access. Also can you also confirm you have not moved home recently? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Yes I'm using the primary email, also I have not moved address. 

Hi @Bordo14 thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry to hear your TV Go issues are ongoing.  I am going to send you  a quick private message to have a closer look at this on your behalf.

Regards

Lee_R

Thank you