cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV go error - Sorry we can’t play this at the moment

Anna24
Joining in

When using TV go on the computer I receive an error Sorry we can’t play this at the moment error, this only happens on this device and for live tv

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Anna24,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us here on the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having watching via the TV go app.

Is this watching certain live channels or all channels that you're having the issues with at the moment?

Regards,

Steven_L

All channels, I’ve cleared the cache and also checked I have the latest windows up dates installed 

Eck
Tuning in

I'm getting the message "Not available in this region" when I watch TVGO on windows (Windows 10 and 11), Works fine on my iPad  and absolutely no problems with my box. Most irritating!

Tried installing and reinstalling, clearing cache etc, checked update status all to no avail.

Any ideas or suggestions? apart from the ones that don't work!

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Anna24,

Thank you for this information.

What error message are you getting at the moment? Are you able to use this on a different device? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Eck,

Welcome back! Thanks for posting.

It is working on other devices as you have mentioned, it could be an anti virus update with this windows system. We would be unable to change this. Please continue using it on the devices that work.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide