cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV go App Suspended

Jamesfrank
Joining in

My TV Go app has been suspended on Android devices for getting on for 2 months now and despite numerous phone calls to Virgin, they have been unable to to sort this out. They haven't been able to tell me why it was suspended in the first place. The service has been and continues to be shocking and nobody is taking responsibility. Has anyone experienced this and had a fix for this issue? I pay a premium for their ultimate package and I'm now considering cancelling the contract. Any help would be appreciated! 

19 REPLIES 19

Hi @lexi73 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you're having issues with accessing your TV Go App.  Please can you confirm the nature of your issue?  Is it impacting on operating system only?

Regards

Lee

I cannot sign in to Virgin on the go anywhere I login.  It returns the same message account suspended.  Does not matter if I login by app or browser.  I cannot login anywhere.

Hi lexi73

This may sound a little obvious, but are you still active customer with us for Tv services?

Gareth_L

haha yes.  Everything else works.  Its been like this for two months I used to use it all the time.

It's a strange one Lexi73

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

that would be great. Iv tried everything and its so inconvenient not having access to it now.

Hello lexi73

Thanks for those details 

I have just checked a few things from here 

And it appears this is leareday in hand and being investigated by our 2nd line team 

This was done when you called a few days ago

Please let me know if its still an issue by the middle of this week please

So I can chase it up 

Gareth_L

Yes no response to this and app still saying account suspended.

Can someone please resolve this for me? Thank you

Alexis

Hi Lexi73 

Sorry this is still ongoing 

I am still chasing this up 

Gareth_L

Hi Lexi73

I know exactly how to get this investigated 

I need to get some information from you and will send it by Private message as soon as I can 

Gareth_L