cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV control app tv 360

ravspears
Joining in

I'm currently upgrading to TV 360. While going through the installation, it says that the TV control app can be used only in the Virgin TV Go app.

Can anyone tell me if the virgin tv go app has the same functionality as the TV control app? I have limited movement and can only use the app to control the TV so it's really important for me that i can still use the app to control everything the remote can do.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

For both the TiVo/V6 & 360, TV Go allows live streaming of broadcast channels & box-sets

All the remote functionality that TV Control offers for TiVo/V6 is provided by TV Go for 360 users. I would imagine the "be a remote control" function is also replicated, but a 360 user would have to confirm for sure.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The remote control function for TV 360 users via the Virgin TV Go app is available by connecting to the TV 360 using the icon, top right, next to the search icon.

9A89553C-64B4-4666-9958-2FE95E450E5C.jpeg

From there, press the remote icon.

9BEF696F-89EE-4873-B681-4A79AE52970E.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ravspears

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your 360 TV upgrade and using the TV Go app as a remote control.

As @Ernie_C advised, the remote control function is available for TV 360 users on the TV Go app. Have you followed through the sets they provided for using TV Go as a remote control?

Please do let us know how you're getting on and if you have further issues with using TV Go as a remote, let me know.

Best wishes,

Serena