Menu
razikp2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV control app android

I've tried to stream from my phone (samsung S7 edge) and it will not work.  It is stuck at step 2 checking activation status.  It loops on this and fails.  When i try to stream anyway i get error E=41 V=4.  When i check the the system infomation in thet settings it says for status "Precondition failed".  I know it's not the phone as I've used it and a Hudl2 at my parents and the streaming from their V6 is fine.  When logged in as them on my phone the status is "Ready" and not "Precondition failed".

I've had a technician out and she didn't do anything,  Do I have to leave Virgin and go to sky and at least be able to stream on their Q boxes?  Anyone had this problem and managed to get it fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV control app android

Search for ‘precondition failed’ and you will find that the only resolution for this issue is a replacement V6.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV control app android

Hi razikp2, 

Thanks for your post. 

I have already replied to your post here: Tv control error E=41 V=4

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.
Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 
Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos