cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go

mrjrwood1
Joining in

988DA7D3-13AB-4878-851D-D33750E49DB2.png

Help! Why do I get this error when I try to watch anything on any of my devices? Using iPhone or iPad same issue. Can’t watch anything on Go app

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for you post on our Community Forums @mrjrwood1, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with TV Go on the Apple devices, are you able to test this on Android or via a web browser at all?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yep. Works fine on web browser on same iOS device where app does not work. Tried three different iOS devices and happens the same on each. Very strange and very annoying! Deleted app, hard reset each device but same thing. Can login to app fine but just can’t play any content other than live stream

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know mrjrwood1. Just to confirm are all devices and the app up to date with the latest software version?

Also, do you have any security/vpn apps/services running that could be causing trouble with the app?

Tom 

Hi. Everything is up to date, app and OS. Tried across mine and my wife’s devices. Same issue. Any help here really appreciated as it’s annoying and the web app interface isn’t great

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @mrjrwood1 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues with your TVGO. 

Are you getting any error messages when trying to watch it? If so could you let me know what they are? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

3A64813F-BEA3-4044-8EE7-CA55A5627521.png

just this message everytime I try to play something. “Sorry not available” but on every bit of content. Works fine through web browser

Thanks for your post @mrjrwood1, sorry to hear you're not able to view the content via the applications on iOS devices.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn