Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go

connedagain
Tuning in

I watch GO only on my PC and register my device. No problem

Next day I want to watch GO again on my registered device my PC

I am asked to register the device again.

I am asked to do this 5 times in 5 days.

On day 6 I am told I have reached my limit and to change a device.

Confused. If I have already registered my other device surely it should last forever.

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @connedagain,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with the devices you have registered for Virgin TV Go. Are you clearing your cache and cookies each time before you use it? If so, please refrain from doing this as we advise here.

Have you also tried via a different browser to see if that helps at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

This is a problem that has been going on for years. I ring up to change my devices  nearly every month and I have agreed to cookies and cache.

Why cant Virgin set up there Go devices the same as SKY. Theirs work every time.

I will check if the devices automatically change on the first of the month.

Hi connedagain,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry for any issues you're having with the Tv Go service. 

To confirm on the specific issue, are you saying that you need to agree to the cookie each time you access the site?

^Martin

I have changed my Edge settings to allow all cookies and NOT to remove cookies or cache on exit or in delete history

I used to to delete all history on exit which included cookies and cache.

Ray

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @connedagain, can you confirm when you last cleared the cache on the Edge browser?

Does the issue repeat on Chrome?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn