Menu
Highlighted
mainbunny
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

TV Go

Hey guys,

installed TV Go this morning and spent an hour or so trying to sign in but it's telling me 'Please enter your username(it will be an email address) so put in my usual email address and password but can get no further..I can sign in to my normal virgin account and mobile account no problem. Any ideas guys? Thanks, Colin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Go

Hi mainbunny, thanks for your post.

It's great to hear you've decided to give TV Go a try - I'm confident once you've got it up & running you'll be happy with it.

With regards to the problems signing in - are you able to use the same credentials to sign in to your online account here: virg.in/myVM?

Please keep us posted.

Tom_F

mainbunny
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi and thanks for the speed reply Tom, yes I can sign in to that no problem.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for trying mainbunny - so we know your VM account credentials are good to go.

Does TV Go give any specific error message when failing to log in with your details? 

Also, can you confirm what device/browser you're trying on - and if they're up to date with the latest version of software?

Tom_F 

mainbunny
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes Tom it just says 'Please enter your username(it will be an email address)' and won't go any further...Tried on my S8 Android, (Samsung) also tried on my Chrome browser Windows 10, I think it said log in failed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for confirming mainbunny - it's just been brought to my attention that this could be caused by maintenance we're currently performing on the website, apologies.

The relevant support teams are working hard to get this resolved asap - if you can let us know if you're still having the same problem later on please don't hesitate to get back to us so we can investigate further.

Tom_F 

mainbunny
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ahhh thanks Tom, that was in the back of my mind, I'll also try turning my mind off and on again and try again tomorrow..Smiley Happy 

You're a star matey..

Cheers,

Col..(or even mainbunny)...Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for your patience Col 👍

If there's anything else please let us know.

Tom_F 

mainbunny
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi guys, just an update, I still can't get my tv go to work and just realised I can access my secondary account but not my primary account. Spoke to Syed and Manju two days ago online chat and they updated my primary account but was unable to confirm via email, it just says '

Sorry, we can't confirm your username

Sorry, but we're having a few technical problems, and we can't confirm your username at the moment. We're working on it, so please try again later.'

Tried again this morning but same message so don't know if they're still having problems their end...Any ideas? And thanks again.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi mainbunny,

When you updated the primary account details did you change the username email address on the account? If so that may be the cause of the issues for you. If you can let me know what details you updated as part of the process that would be great.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos