cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go unable to remove a device - again

Sharpeyes
Tuning in

I had this problem before but I have reached all 5 devices on my TV Go app and am unable to remove old devices. I get an error message saying 'Sorry we cant register your device at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes' But nothing ever changes. I have a new phone I want to use but cant remove an old phone and old tablet. Please can someone help or better still someone from Virgin delete all my devices and let me start again which is what they had to do last time 

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sharpeyes

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of the TV Go issues. Have you been able to sort this since posting?

If not, please try another browser and also clearing cache/cookies and then trying.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi

I'm also unable to do this despite removing cache...this is frustrating given The Ashes are 2 days in! Please can you give more advice? 

Hi @Colemanitter

Thanks for posting. I'll send you a PM now to get them refreshed.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill