cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go says upgrade needed suddenly

f300
Tuning in

Hello,

When trying to watch anything on demand on TV Go we are suddenly getting a message that an upgrade is needed. We are on the Mix TV package and these programmes were playable a few days ago - you can see that some episodes are marked as watched in the first screenshot. We have made no changes to our packages. The programs play fine through On Demand on our TiVo box.

I have tried TV Go on PC (Windows 10 + latest Chrome & Firefox) and see the upgrade button. On the TV Go Android app (Kindle Fire 7) there is no play button or upgrade button.

I have logged out, cleared cookies/cache, logged in again, reinstalled the Android app etc with no effect.

Thanks.

Windows 10 / Chrome 100Windows 10 / Chrome 100

Kindle Fire 7 / Android AppKindle Fire 7 / Android App

Even programmes on free-to-air channels say upgrade needed.Even programmes on free-to-air channels say upgrade needed.

The listings are also empty for many channels.The listings are also empty for many channels.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Molly_T I find I am now having the exact same issue as this with my TVGO, is it best to chat when the helplines are open?

Hey @adyp and welcome back to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that your having issues with your TV GO app, have you tried to remove and re-install the app since the issues started?

Does this issue happen one device or on multiple devices?

Regards,

Steven_L