cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go registered devices

ModTeam

Hello,

We’ve been made aware of an issue with TV Go where you’re unable to watch on a device that has been registered even though it has been used before on PC or MacBook. This can cause all slots and changes for the month to be used. You’re currently allowed 5 devices with 3 changes per month. 

This is caused when the cookies and cache for TV Go are removed / deleted. This is not a fault and is working as expected. To avoid the situation you simply need to change the settings on your browser to keep the cookies active for TV Go.

Many thanks,

Your Community Moderators

167 REPLIES 167

pedlar
Dialled in

TV GO 

its a waste of time, a useless app with problems that vm cannot  sort and continually ignore its customers complaints. Use iplayer , itv hub, all4, roku, amazon, numerous alternatives. Just an observation many other providers can be contacted easily, ?  vm????

ModTeam

HI All, 

Thanks for your post; so that we can investigate this matter further please could you confirm the following information;

• Device
  • Browser
  • Application version

Thanks

Mod Team

aderuk
On our wavelength

Thanks to the mod above for replying ,all these things have been gone over before though. It is an issue with Chrome and TVgo, that is what needs to be fixed by VM. It is NOT a customer error and not worth a Mods time and effort to resolve. Mine is now sorted by using Firefox instead of Chrome.

R_Wilde
On our wavelength

any chance at all of getting a device reset....   football tonight.  not seen any on here since before xmas.  😞   

thank you.

Need my devices reset too, been waiting almost 2 weeks.

I'm getting the same problem on Firefox so it's not just Chrome.

What sort of dumb system uses cookies to register devices anyway?

Strange as Firefox works on my windows 10 PC

mountain_cat_0-1611357690534.png

That's despite the fact that I managed to register with Chrome earlier. Let's face it VM really have lost the plot with this application.

Please fix this, I have been unable to use TV-GO for 20 days, all 5 slots are the same windows 10 computer using google chrome.

Leightonw_0-1611404884700.png

There's clearly a problem with the TV Go application and all this nonsense about cookies is just a diversion in trying to blame the customer. Why don't VM just admit it and fix the issue?