cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go on Windows 10 - "Not Available"

captainkev
Joining in

I set up TV Go on my windows 10 laptop yesterday, using Google Chrome. It worked fine yesterday, but is not working today. I get to log in and can see the Live TV channels but regardless of what channel I click on, the media plays for about half a second, and then I get the "Not Available. Sorry - we can't play this at the moment" message.

I've tried logging out and back in, I've tried rebooting, nothing seems to work. Spent 30 minutes on the phone with the "helpdesk" who didn't have any clue other than "maybe try again in 4 hours".

It's working perfectly well on the android app, just not in Windows 10. I've seen a few people have the issue but not been able to find any solutions.

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @captainkev,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the TV:GO service on your device. Are you currently attempting to sign in via the website here, or another way? Are you able to try accessing the service via a different browser?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Yeah I was logging in via that link. Tried different browsers, with the same result. It was working again the next day so assume it was a temporary problem.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @captainkev,

I am sorry for the issues with your TV go.

Is it working for you now or do you need help with this?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide