cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go not working at all

angmclo
Tuning in

I can't watch anything on my PC. If I click on a programme I just get the spinning circle and then 'Sorry this video cannot be played at this time'

angmclo_0-1638445394803.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AllPointsNorth1
Up to speed

There is a full Nationwide outage for all TV - Live, On Demand and TV on the Go.  There is a thread on the forum which you can follow to keep track of what is happening - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/National-TV-Outage/m-p/4877468

I presume it will be updated when the fault is resolved.  Hopefully, it'll be fixed soon, but nobody right now can tell us when, sorry. 😞

APN1

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

AllPointsNorth1
Up to speed

There is a full Nationwide outage for all TV - Live, On Demand and TV on the Go.  There is a thread on the forum which you can follow to keep track of what is happening - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/National-TV-Outage/m-p/4877468

I presume it will be updated when the fault is resolved.  Hopefully, it'll be fixed soon, but nobody right now can tell us when, sorry. 😞

APN1

Ah ok. Thank you for the reply at least I know it's not only me. 

No problem. Hope it won't be too long before VM are all ok again!
APN1

It would be useful if they'd put a message on the Customer support phone line rather than "we're too busy - goodbye" and then cut you off.

Website down as well...

So rather looks like all of Virgin Media is down except the broadband.

I understand that it's frustrating that you couldn't call their customer support service, but the chances are that everybody else affected had the same thought, and thus completely swamped the call centres and inbound phone lines. It's more than likely that they didn't get the chance to put a message on the phone line, because everyone was too busy taking calls so they didn't drown in them!
APN1

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi angmclo, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service and we can confirm that customers can now use their TV services as usual ^Chris

Thanks for that. The only channel that doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment is CBS Reality. The circle just spins but doesn't load and then I get this error message:

angmclo_0-1638792467307.png

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Angmclo, 

Thanks for your post 🙂 
I am sorry to hear it is still not working, is this the case on all devices? 

Zoie