cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go not playing on demand on laptop

RJ5
Joining in

TV Go will play live TV but no on demand (box sets etc). Using on laptop via web address, signed in and saved items, watchlists etc all appear but on pressing watch nothing happens - no error message. 

10 REPLIES 10

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RJ5,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been having issues with your TV go. We can understand this is not ideal. I have been able to look at our systems and I can see you have been in recent contact with our team regarding this. Has the issue been resolved with our team? Do you need any further help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Still won't play anything from Box sets. 

Thanks for coming back to let us know @RJ5, just to confirm have you been able to check if this is the same via the app on another device?

Also what device are you currently using to watch TV GO on? Have you been able to try another browser on this device?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Works on my iphone (direct to web address), have tried on chrome and Edge on the laptop - doesn't work on either of those. 

Hi RJ5,

Thanks for letting us know. It's possible that it's a device issue in that case. I know you've tried different browsers, but can you please try clearing your cache and cookies on both browsers and trying again?

Also, do you have the TV Go app you can test this on?

Thanks

Beth

Browser based on laptop: Cache and Cookies cleared on both browsers - still nothing happens when you click watch on box sets / movies. It appears to attempt to connect to a web address but nothing happens and no error message.

App on laptop - exactly the same. 

App on iphone appears to be fine. 

RJ5
Joining in

App on laptop deleted and re-installed, all Virgin passwords changed - no difference.

Hi @RJ5,

I am very sorry to hear that this issue is ongoing for you. Are you using a VPN at all? If so, can you try disconnecting from that to see if that alleviates matters at all? Also, is this affecting all On Demand content that you're aware of, or just certain On Demand content?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

No VPN and all OnDemand