cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go license error message

fletch1
Joining in

Using Android tablet. No problems before with live TV but now getting license error messages

56 REPLIES 56

Getting same error when trying to watch anything on app.

Error is:

Sorry - we can't play this at the moment (LicenseErrorCode.license.invalid)

• Build : 4.34.0 Prod (4.34.23.105)
  • Device : asus Nexus 7

Hello cluster76, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see you are having this issues with TV GO.

Please can you let me know if this is just on Android? 

Also are any other people using your login having this same issues?

Please could you also let me know is this on WIFI or a 4G connection? 

Please could you also try deleting the app and reinstalling it please.

Let me know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

No one else uses my account

Not used on other devices 

Using on WiFi 

Have uninstalled app multiple times, it never prompts to add device to device management.  Can it be added manually?

Hi there @cluster76, thanks for your reply.

Just a few things to confirm, have you been able to delete and redownload the app to see if this helps? Also is this the same on all devices and browsers?

I would also recommend checking here to see if there's any further help with this. If you still require further support from ourselves please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Did you see my previous response as you've asked me the same questions which I've answered 

That URL didn't provide any help.

Have uninstalled app multiple times and it still does not work, it never prompts to add device to device management.  Can it be added manually?

Not using on other devices, so not getting error elsewhere. 

Hi cluster76,

We are sorry you have already answered the above questions previously, are you able to try on a different device, you can find out more3 around adding devices here,  if you still face issues with this you can find additional support here.

Regards

Paul.