cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go license error message

fletch1
Joining in

Using Android tablet. No problems before with live TV but now getting license error messages

56 REPLIES 56

It's now over 2 months since I reported this problem and I'm no further forward than I was on 27th May. I've responded to all your questions but I've still no idea what is happening?

Hi fletch1,

Thanks for coming back to us, we are really sorry this is with the team and they are looking into this, what tablet is it and what version software it on it?

Regards

Paul.

You've already asked and been given this information!

Nexus 7

Android 6.0.1

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks @fletch1, I'm really sorry for the frustration caused. I understand it is not ideal that you have been waiting for this issue to be resolved since May.

I have chased for an update from the IT team regarding the issue and will let you know as soon as we have more information.

Thank you for your patience,

Serena

Another 2 weeks pass and stil........... NOTHING!

No progress since reported

Open since May - how is this fair?

Hi @fletch1

I am really sorry about this. I will ask my colleague if she's had any update from our IT team and we'll get back to you asap. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

With respect that's what you've been saying for ages. Everytime I ask, you say you'll update me but nothing actually happens!

Hi @fletch1

Just following up, we are still waiting on IT to come back to us. I am very sorry for the delay.

As soon as Serena has any further updates on this, she will follow up with you.

Thanks for your patience. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

So, yet another 2 weeks have past! Are you just looking for me to give up and go away? 

This is a ridiculous situation, no progress whatsoever!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @fletch1

Sorry to hear about this, I will check to see if any further updates have been made now. 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team