cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go license error message

fletch1
Joining in

Using Android tablet. No problems before with live TV but now getting license error messages

56 REPLIES 56

It's now been a further 3 weeks without any update on this issue!

Marked as solved now? Why?

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing, fletch1, 

I will send you a private message to confirm your account details as well as check with the previous forum team member who was helping you with this. I have also unmarked the "Helpful Answer"  You can usually do this under the dropdown menu of the answer you wish to unmark as helpful.

Cheers,

Corey C

Yet again, I've responded to your PM and then have heard nothing!

What is going on?

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @fletch1

Thank you for responding to my colleagues' private message. Please bear in mind that this is not an instant messaging forum, so please do not expect an immediate response.

I have notified @Corey_C that you are waiting and I'm sure you will received a response very soon.

Best wishes,

Serena

I am fully aware that this is not an instant messaging forum.

I raised this issue back in May and I've made no progress in resolving the problem. You've asked questions, I've answered them and then wait 3 weeks before I have to chase you for an update! Then further questions, I answer and then nothing again. I think I've been incredibly patient.

Thank you for your response @fletch1.

We truly apologise that you feel this way. We truly want to do our best to resolve this issue as well as to provide our IT teams with the relevant information towards a resolution. We can however understand the frustration this may have caused you and apologise again for the delay.

I have flagged this up with our team for an update. We hope to get back to you as soon as possible for a resolution.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Meanwhile..,. A week later,....

Is patience truly a virtue?

Hi @fletch1

Sorry you've not had a response yet. I will chase this up with my colleague for an update. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

.Over another week goes by.......... and still no response!!

Apologies fletch1, it is still being investigated by IT. Apologies for the delay.

Cheers,

Corey C