cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go license error message

fletch1
Joining in

Using Android tablet. No problems before with live TV but now getting license error messages

56 REPLIES 56

Nexus 7

Android version 6.0.1

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me,  are you able to confirm if that is the latest software? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

For the Nexus 7, this is the latest version

Well it's been a week. You've asked me to provide a number of details in individual messages, which I have supplied, but I've yet to receive any assistance towards solving this issue......

Hi there @fletch1

I am sorry to see this has been a long process and I know we have asked a lot of questions of you! 

I am going to raise a ticket with our IT team for you, I just need to ask a few more questions so I can make the ticket as detailed as possible. I'm going to send you a PM so please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of your screen to alert you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Can't respond to your PM, keeps saying correct highlighted errors! There are no errors highlighted 

Here are the answers 

First occurred when I tried streaming BT sport in April.

Device is a tablet Nexus 7 (you've already asked)

Only tried live TV through Virgin TV Go app

Attempted streaming via home WiFi only (you've already asked)

No problem thank you so much for this. I have raised this ticket now for you and I will update you as soon as I have a response! 

Thank you again. 

Thank you for letting me know! It could be that this update hasn't reached you yet as it is a slow roll out. Can I ask what version of the app you are currently using? 

Thanks again, 

Ash 

I sent you all the information you requested on your PM yesterday!

I responded on Monday with full details via PM as requested

You have not come back to me since