cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go - cannot play on demand

davey3
Joining in

Hi there, I’m on full ooomph package but when using TV GO I can only watch live TV. I cannot view anything from on Demand. The play button isn’t even thete.  A little frustrating as I’m in a hotel for a few days. Any ideas? PS, I’ve tried several devices 

11 REPLIES 11

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @davey3,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry about your TV GO service.

Please can you uninstall the app and re install? Then let me know how it goes?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

thanks, I tried the uninstall but still can’t play on demand, only live tv. With on demand content It does now have a button saying ‘if you’d like to watch this program call this number to upgrade your package’. I’m already an oomph package customer so I can’t upgrade anymore. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us Davey3. 

Could you let us know what software the TVGO app is currently running?

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I’m not 100%. It doesn’t seem to list that in settings. It says Conviva 4.0.17 does that sound like it might be the software?

Thanks for getting back to us davey3.

Sorry to hear your on demand issue is continuing and has done so over multiple devices.  Can you confirm if any of those devices were a PC/Laptop or have they all been smartphones and tablets?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi there, all smartphones & iPads (3 devices), thanks 

Hi @davey3, thanks for your reply and confirmation.

Are you able to try this via our web browser version of TV Go please? You should still be able to access this on your mobile devices in your browser.

I'd also recommend it on a laptop though, just in case.

Please keep us posted!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thanks Tom, yes just tried that & sadly the same result. I only have a work laptop so will try it on that today.

Hi there @davey3

Thank you for updating us, were you able to try on the work laptop at all? 

Thanks again.