cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go app

Wendy35
Joining in

I moved 18 months ago and brought Virgin with me as I have been a long standing customer since Virgin took over ntl. Since I have moved I haven't been able to use the TV go ap, I've called several times to be told it can be sorted changed email and passwords and noting each time ... Oops something went wrong. I've been told a ticket is put in for IT to sort and hear nothing 18 months I have tried 10+ times and it still isn't working. When I first moved I couldn't log in to the account at all online and someone tried connecting my old account number to the new one and then I could get online, but still cannot get the ap to work.

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Wendy35

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums! It's great to have you here.

We are so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your TV Go and that this issue has been happening over the past 18 months. 

Can I just double check, are you using the same log in details for your My Virgin Media account? 

Also is this happening on various devices? Are you trying to access this online or via the app? 

Thank you. 

Yes, using the same log-in details as I do to check my online bill and useage.

I reinstalled the app just now and tried again, to be told Your username or password is wrong 😕   I also tried on my laptop and that says the same.

Hello Wendy35,

Sorry this is still an issue logging into you App. 

Can you please try changing your password then logging in?

I had a customer with the exact same issue last week and a simple password change fixed the issue.

Please let me know how you get on.

Gareth_L

I have tried loads of  times, even when on the phone a member of the team changed it and the email and still it doesn't work.  I have just tried again and it still says Username or password incorrect.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Wendy35,

Thanks for confirming that you've tried these fixes. I am sorry that things haven't worked. I'm going to drop you a private message so I can look into this further for you.

Please look out for it in the purple envelope, in the top-right. 

Cheers, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ