cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go/Sky apps. An update please.

ppittman4
On our wavelength

Can one of the Virgin Media team please give an update to the issue that a vast amount of Virgin customers seem to be facing?

Trying to view Sky apps via TV Go doesnt appear to work anymore. Seems that almost everyone has stated that they have the latest OS version and apps on their viewing devices and have also tried changing passwords. 

It also seems that a lot of customers do not have access to remove devices to reregister them.

So can we please have an update as this issue seems to have been going for quite some time and we are paying for a service that doesnt work.

24 REPLIES 24

Still cannot remove devices. It says i can replace but that doesnt work and i want to remove unwanted devices not replace. 

ppittman4
On our wavelength

I suggest you have a look at the amount of threads regarding this issue in the TV on the go section to see just how many people this is affecting and how long it has been affecting paying Virgin customers. 

There is no point constantly asking whether customers have the latest OS, latest apps on their devices, whether they have changed passwords etc. because we have all done this and the issue is still there. We also cannot remove any registered devices.

What is needed is for Virgin to resolve the issue or at least give us all an update as this has been going on for far too long now and we are paying for a service that is unusable.

ppittman4
On our wavelength

I suggest you have a look at the amount of threads regarding this issue in the TV on the go section to see just how many people this is affecting and how long it has been affecting paying Virgin customers. 

There is no point constantly asking whether customers have the latest OS, latest apps on their devices, whether they have changed passwords etc. because we have all done this and the issue is still there. We also cannot remove any registered devices.

What is needed is for Virgin to resolve the issue or at least give us all an update as this has been going on for far too long now and we are paying for a service that is unusable.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ppitman4

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Can you confirm if it's only SkySports you're unable to access? What is the exact error message you get?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

yes, it is only Sky Sports channels.

Error says that my subscription doesnt allow me to watch the programme and i have to upgrade at sky.com

I can not use the Sky Go app either to watch any sky channels.

ppittman4
On our wavelength

Gareth_L

Well-said ppitman iam with you  on that the all thing is a joke!!

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @ppittman4

I have now reset your TV Go devices so you can re-add those you wish to add. How is this working for you now?

Kind regards,

Serena

Hi Serena,

Many thanks for this. I have now re-registered my iphone and ipad.

Still have the problem that I cannot view any Sky Sports Channels via TV go tho.

I just had all my devices removed and I have re-registered them but I still cannot view Sky Sports channels via TV Go.