cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go - Not Allowed

g0akc
Problem sorter

Both my wife and I get 'not allowed' when we try to use the TV Go app on our phones.  

I've also had 'not connected to internet' come up on the app - even though I am.

No changes to our account(s).  Just tried whilst at home on WiFi.

Any ideas?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
3 REPLIES 3

g0akc
Problem sorter

It also shows 'Oops - the service isn't available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.' with a 'try again' button.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

g0akc
Problem sorter

Now resolved by shutting down/restarting the app on both phones.  Had to do so several times on my wife’s phone before it worked.  Crock of [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi g0akc, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were having an issue with using TV Go on Monday. 

We can confirm there was an open fault affecting the services which was resolved later on that day. We can only apologise for any inconvenience it caused. 

We're glad you're back up and running now but if you do have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs