Menu
brianhu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

TV Go Missing Premier Sport 2

I have subscribed to Premier Sport and can watch both Premier Sport 1 and 2 on my home Tivo.  However, TV Go doesn't have Premier Sport 2 on it.  The next race NASCAR, from Las Vegas, for some strange reason, has been programmed to be on Premier Sport 2 and I will not be able to watch it on my home Tivo box so was relying on it being on TV Go.  When will TV Go be updated to have both 1 and 2 on it in case this happens again?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go Missing Premier Sport 2

Hi brianhu.

Thanks for posting and apologies for this.

From checking it does appear a temporary glitch and should now be fixed.

Can you confirm this is the case? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
brianhu
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

John

No. Still not there.  Premier Sports 1 is there, as is Free Sport.  Premier Sport 2 is OK on the Tivo but still not on TV Go.  Not sure it has ever been there.  The Premier Sports channel ID on TV Go is not actually identified as Premier Sports 1, so I suspect the channel 2 was missed when Premier Sport launched their channel 2 as part of their expansion when they added Free Sport last year!

Brian

0 Kudos
brianhu
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It looks as though I will be cancelling Premier Sport on Virgin and going to streaming direct from Premier Sport and forget hoping Virgin would do things right this time.  I couldn't check if it would work first before paying for it to be added to TV Go because it was not shown on my package lists. I was rather hoping that the subscription to Premier Sport would have been done properly on the TV Go App. History should have told me it wouldn't. Lesson learn. I just hope it can be cancelled quickly so I don't waste any more cash.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brian,

Sorry about this. I've asked for further support on this matter and will be in touch when I know more. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brian,

There are currently no plans to add Premier Sport 2, but stay ahead here with all the latest customer news 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
brianhu
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks a lot for asking.

No good at all for me so I have cancelled the Premier Sports addition and found a much better, and as it happens a more stable, solution direct from NASCAR.  Both Virgin and Premier Sports have lost that business.  If companies don't implement things properly, customers go elsewhere.  Premier Sport in it's various incarnations has always been incompetent and inconsistent and Virgin has had it's well know moments, particularly with TV Go (Anywhere), so no surprises really, but again thanks for trying.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No worries at all Brian, have a lovely day 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos